Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Weekday Games: Cleveland State & Michigan


This week Bowling Green welcomes Cleveland State to the Stell Tuesday and then travels up to Ann Arbor for a game Wednesday. I don't have extensive previews for either but I will put up records and such.

For a preview of the Michigan game however go check an interview Mgoblog.com contributor Formerly Anonymous had with me. In the interview he discusses the matchup and gives a preview of how the game will go.

Anyways. Here are the matchups for Tuesday and Wednesday.

4/13/10
Bowling Green (9-17-1, 3-6)

vs.

Cleveland State (8-19, 2-4)

4/14/10
Bowling Green (9-17-1, 3-6)

vs.



I'll be posting a preview of Toledo in the next day or two for everyone. By the way, I would love it if you became a fan of Roll Along Baseball on facebook! Thanks for the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment