Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Crazy Stuff

From now on this website will have all the articles I write for Buckeye State Baseball... I moved into a new apartment for the summer where I can't get internet, so that means I'm not going to be spending all my free time writing and reading about baseball. Probably not the worst thing for me at the moment but I'm still going to be writing for BSB and so that means there will be occasional Bowling Green stories but the articles will be mostly about the MAC in general, which is what I wanted to be doing eventually all along.

Bowling Green just lost two out of three to Kent State and is now tied for 1st place atop the MAC East standings with just one weekend left.

I'll get a brief preview for the upcoming weekend and then next week I'll get an extensive preview going for the MAC tournament in Chillicothe, Ohio.

One more thing, I am currently following an assistant coach around and will be for the summer, and writing articles about the experience throughout the summer. I'm hoping the articles will post both on here and BSB, but if your interested in what college baseball coaches do during the summer then check up on RAB more often!

Until then, sorry about the abrupt stop in Bowling Green coverage.

Thanks everybody for reading,

David Arnold

1 comment: